Ken Goldstein, MPPA

Ken Goldstein has been working in nonprofits and local government agencies from Santa Cruz, to Sacramento, and back to Silicon Valley, since 1989. He's been staff, volunteer, board member, executive director, and, since 2003, a consultant to local nonprofit organizations. For more on Ken's background, click here. If you are interested in retaining Ken's services, you may contact him at ken at goldstein.net.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Loose Ends: Honors for me and you

While I've been off on my latest Interim Executive Director assignment - and virtually ignoring this blog - it seems I've accumulated two more honors for the blog:


Top nonprofit blogs award
TOP NONPROFIT BLOGS


The first is a listing from The Daily Reviewer on the Top 100 Nonprofit Blogs (click the ribbon above), and the other is a listing on "Alltop" as a Top Nonprofit News source. A big Thank You to each of those web sites for the inclusion!

Now, on to the honors for your organizations and your peers...

My friend, Nancy Schwartz, of the Getting Attention blog, would like me to remind you that the Nonprofit Tagline Awards are now open for voting (click through to vote). Voting is a quick and certain way to strengthen your messaging skills. Through voting, you’ll be able to reflect on what works and what doesn't, and consider how your organization's tagline holds up. And voters can register to receive the free 2009 Nonprofit Tagline Report, with 2,500 tagline examples (to be published in late fall).

There's also time left to recognize the top-rated youth-focused nonprofits through the 2009 GreatNonprofits Youth Thrive Awards (www.greatnonprofits.org/youth). Throughout September the organizations with the most positive reviews will be featured on GreatNonprofits and Guidestar, the premier site for philanthropic research on the Web.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Alltop honor, Ken. I think this means I should ignore everything I do even more than I am now!

    ReplyDelete