The three-hour workshop (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM) will cover material from my book on Fund Development Planning. I've taught it for CompassPoint/PCF several times before, and it's always a great, motivating, event. The class is designed for those who are new to nonprofits or to a fundraising position.
I will lead participants through exercises on:
- The importance of a diversified funding base
- The players in the fund development process
- How to conduct a nonprofit assets inventory
- How to develop your mission & case statements,
- How to identify new funding opportunities
- How to set realistic goals, and
- How to prepare your development plan & calendar
If you'd like to join us, you can register online through the CompassPoint web site. The fee is only $55.
Tags: nonprofit, fundraising, fund development, workshop