Some of the things covered in the course are:
- Legal requirements for Nonprofit Boards in the U.S.
- Roles and responsibilities of Board Members
- Roles and responsibilities of Board Officers
- Tips for successful meetings, including Agendas and Minutes
- About Board Committees
- The Board's role in Fundraising
- Board recruitment, training, and evaluation
This course is for anybody who is on a Nonprofit Board, nonprofit staff who work closely with their Boards, or anybody who's simply interested in nonprofit leadership.
You can learn more about the course and register by clicking here.