I've recently been interviewed by The Vault - an online career information and research site - about how I got into nonprofit consulting. The interview, conducted by Alex Tuttle, can be found by clicking Career Paths: Nonprofit Consultant.
I enjoyed doing the interview, and thought the questions were well thought out and helpful to others considering a career in nonprofit consulting, or just wondering what a nonprofit consultant does.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- About Grant Writing Fees & Commissions
- How Much Should Board Members Give?
- How Many Board Members?
- Joining a Nonprofit Board of Directors: The Why and How of It
- The Engaged Board Member
- Posting annual reports online and donor poachers
- LinkedIn Launches Board Connect Service
- How do you allocate overhead costs?
- The Five Stages of Nonprofit Board Fundraising
- Multichannel Communications - Management & Tips