Some of the things covered in the course are:
- Legal requirements for Nonprofit Boards in the U.S.
- Roles and responsibilities of Board Members
- Roles and responsibilities of Board Officers
- Tips for successful meetings, including Agendas and Minutes
- About Board Committees
- The Board's role in Fundraising
- Board recruitment, training, and evaluation
This course is for anybody who is on a Nonprofit Board, nonprofit staff who work closely with their Boards, or anybody who's simply interested in nonprofit leadership.
You can learn more about the course and register by clicking here.
Post a Comment