- Strategic Planning
- Meeting and Retreat Facilitation
- Fundraising and Nonprofit Management Training
- Grant Proposal Review & Critique Services
- Interim CEO/Executive Director
- General Management Consulting
- Mergers and Strategic Alliances
- New Media / Social Networking
I generally charge an hourly rate for most services, flat project rates can be negotiated. Rates are fair and competitive and take organizational size and budget into consideration.
For most consulting assignments, the work must done locally to Silicon Valley, Monterey Bay, or SF Bay Areas. Trainings, single-day facilitation assignments, and short-term projects outside this region may incur additional travel costs.
For larger projects, requiring the services of multiple consultants, I am a part of the Fund Builders Alliance. FBA members bring additional skills and expertise that we may draw upon as needed.
For more information:
Please contact me at ken (at) goldstein(dot)net or phone me at 408.396.3677 to discuss your needs.